- My Take On Bioshock Infinite (SPOILERS)
- We’re Never Going To See Another Generation With Sales Like This One
- New Street Fighter IV Update Announced @ PAX East: Really, Capcom?
- Dead or Alive 5+ Demo Impressions + Team Ninja Can’t Have It Both Ways
- Will A Price Cut Be Enough For The Vita in The West? I Doubt It.
Tag Archives: gamecube
The current generation was special in a lot of ways. It was the first in which online functionality became standard, and the first in which global network infrastructure allowed for online play (albeit inconsistently in practice). It was the first … Continue reading
Long before the Wii U’s dismal performance post-December, a common complaint about the system has been it’s design. At issue for many e-critics is how the software neither looks nor runs any better than current gen offerings. One alternate approach … Continue reading