- My Take On Bioshock Infinite (SPOILERS)
- We’re Never Going To See Another Generation With Sales Like This One
- New Street Fighter IV Update Announced @ PAX East: Really, Capcom?
- Dead or Alive 5+ Demo Impressions + Team Ninja Can’t Have It Both Ways
- Will A Price Cut Be Enough For The Vita in The West? I Doubt It.
Tag Archives: xbox 360
I got a new video card for my PC (an HD 7870), and got both Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite as part of AMD’s “Never Settle” bundle for free. I played through Bioshock first. First, what I liked: + The graphics – … Continue reading
The current generation was special in a lot of ways. It was the first in which online functionality became standard, and the first in which global network infrastructure allowed for online play (albeit inconsistently in practice). It was the first … Continue reading
So, yeah. Capcom announced another update to Street Fighter 4. Honestly? I’m not too excited. I don’t even have my copy of Arcade Edition anymore. I have a lot more fun watching the game than playing it. It’s not like … Continue reading
Long before the Wii U’s dismal performance post-December, a common complaint about the system has been it’s design. At issue for many e-critics is how the software neither looks nor runs any better than current gen offerings. One alternate approach … Continue reading